Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Brithday!!!

Wow!!!!! It seem like he was a little baby, now hes grow up so fast.  Its his birthday today Nov. 16th. Wow!!! He's FOUR now!!It was six in the morning when my wife and I told Vincent that it was his birthday.  He just look at us in daze and all he wanted is to go back to sleep.  As that morning went on.  I got him up, gave him a bath, and got him dress.  The wife had plan to go down stairs to get his little cake ready for him.  As the time came closer to go down stairs, the wife had lighten the candle and video cam in her hands ready to video him.  Vincent took the last step down, his face glowed with a big happy face.  IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!! MOMMY. That was the word that came out of his mouth, the sound of joy.  After we sung HAPPY BIRTHDAY and he blew out the candle, all he wanted to do is dive right into the cake "face first".  "The birthday gift" as my wife said.  I pointed to the closet, and said "It's in there".  As we gave him his presents, he just opened up the toys and started to play with them all.  He also wanted to took them to grandpa house too.  As that was a perfect morning for Vincent, it was all about seeing him excited. Over all, the master plan of this goes to my wife. I thought it would be too early to do his birthday.  I guess I was wrong.  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINCENT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment