Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Shopping!!!!!

As you a know Christmas is on it way here soon.  We all have plans to sent it with the family.  It's always the best time when it comes to getting gifts.  It's not just about the gift, it's all about the how the time is spent with the loves one you have in your life.  As for me, my Christmas will be in the twin cities.  We sibling,  had came up with the idea to doing secret Santa.  In my family there are eight of us.  But over all with everyone (brothers, sisters, wife's, mom, dad, and nieces, and nephews) that will make us about fifteen to sixteen.  There for, it would save us a bit on our money instead for getting everyone a present, as you all know how much thing cost nowadays.  As we draw for whom we get to have for secret Santa, I have my younger brother.  I have no idea what to get him.  I received a email re-guarding his wish list.  Some things on the list was gift cards. I was thinking of getting something gift cards, but just don't know where.  At this moment i might just go with a gift card.  Wow!! Its so hard to figure out what i should get him.  Well, there still little time left for me to think over on what to get him.  I just have to go to the store and look for something that i think he'll like.  Its not all about the gift, it's the thought of giving one.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a lot of fun for your family. It is always fun getting a gift and getting someone else a gift!

    ReplyDelete