Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow!!!

I was head to work when the first snow came down.  It came pretty quick.  As I was working, I looked outside and saw an accident.  Wow!! It had to be the snow that made everyone in a rush.  The accident looks pretty bad. The car did a tree-sixty and was facing oncoming traffic.  Luckily no one was injured.  As time went by at work, it just kept on snowing.  Damn, now I have to get out the shovels and shovel our drive way before it piles up. I thought it would stop after that day… I guess I was wrong!  It snow two more days.  Wow!!!! It is a pain in the butt to be out there in the cold just shoveling our drive way.  The snow was pretty heavy.  But I manage to get it all done within an hour.  I guess my son made like the snow.  He just wanted to go out there and jump in to the big pile of snow and throw snow balls at me.  He had the chance to be out there with me.  He just ran around in the snow and got himself stuck at the bottom of a hill.  Daddy, daddy, daddy I need help!!! As I walk over there to see, I was laughing because he was covered in snow.  As I got him out.  He just went straight inside.  It seems it was just the beginning of winter and now we have this much snow already.  God I wish I had move to a warm place!! I guess I can live with that.  By the middle of winter I know that it’s going to get worse.  Hopefully not!

No comments:

Post a Comment